“To act as a catalyst of growth of the Sri Lankan IT and BPO industry by facilitating trade and business, propagation of education and employment, encouragement of research and innovation, and by supporting the creation of a progressive national policy framework.”
This will be achieved by:
- By building a forum to bring industry together in a single voice
- Partnering with Government in formulating policies, legislation, investment promotion and infrastructure development
- Partnering with stakeholders for promoting the industry in global and local markets.
- Encouraging members to uphold world class quality standards.
- Positioning Sri Lanka as a premier global sourcing destination.
- Expanding the quantity and quality of the IT-BPO professional pool in Sri Lanka.
- Striving to uphold Intellectual Property Rights to enable to growth of the industry.
- Catalyzing research, through leadership and innovation
- Adding value to members by way of achieving shared aspirations, supporting growth and profitability, safeguarding members interests and access to knowledge and insights